Donations? Yes, please.
We accept almost anything you are willing to give:
- Cash, checks, loose change
- Non-perishable food items for our Blessing Boxes
- NEW socks, hats, gloves, scarves for our winter "Bus Stop Lovin'"
- Travel size personal items for our hair cutting events
- Your time
- Purchases of Pending Meal vouchers at Beggars Pizza of Oak Lawn
- Direct donation of requested items for emergent requests
Questions about whether we'll take it? Please message us through our Facebook page.
•Contribute via PayPal by by clicking the Donate button below
Help us get all the way home!
This is the ultimate goal for Almost Home - to have an official "home base".
This will serve as office space for the organization as well as a place for our friends to come and receive some much-needed love and compassion. We will be able to offer laundry services, showers, hot meals, and most importantly, a safe place to come for a few hours. Stocked with meals to go, personal hygiene items, as well as other provisions, this is an important part of our mission - we just can't get there on our own.
Our dream is to have this space encompass a store staffed by those seeking to transition back into independent living.
Supporting and helping our neighbors is the most important thing we can do. Help is love. Support is love. Compassion is love. Acceptance is love.
We are love.